(Sorry guys i have repeated same blog again because contents are not showing in that blog due to color problem) I am not the one who always get worried about the upcoming future but everyone living beside me or door just next to me also feels the same . Well, I am here to talk about the lessons which we thought are worthless and they did not have any impact in our upcoming life but that lessons plays a big role behind our every little success we get. I remember my 8th standard parents-teacher meeting and that time i did not have any knowledge of doing something else rather then attending 9 to 2 school and after that , as most of our parents want to settle down for some kind of tutions. So, on that parents-teacher meeting as my % is not upto the previous written exams and teacher started pointing out the things i have to work with my Dad.And the major thing that teacher gave me as advice " you are a player and you can improve yourself to that level from ...
I am not the one who always get worried about the upcoming future but everyone living beside me or door just next to me also feels the same . Well, I am here to talk about the lessons which we thought are worthless and they did not have any impact in our upcoming life but that lessons plays a big role behind our every little success we get. I remember my 8th standard parents-teacher meeting and that time i did not have any knowledge of doing something else rather then attending 9 to 2 school and after that , as most of our parents want to settle down for some kind of tutions. So, on that parents-teacher meeting as my % is not upto the previous written exams and teacher started pointing out the things i have to work with my Dad.And the major thing that teacher gave me as advice " you are a player and you can improve yourself to that level from where you are not afraid of letting down the things as easily as you are establishing them ". That advice I actuall...
Life brings a lot of things in your life whe n it seems like you have lost something very close to you and all other aspects which leads to such a difficult phase which we all phase in our day to day life. Here I am again, it’s been a more than 7 odd months I haven’t updated my blog and busy in other stuff which are helping me to get a sound sleep. Every time I saw some negativity around me, it pounds me to get something unique from that which will aspire me, now the big question is. Am I mad looking positivity from negativity, how is this possible. Well from my understanding and little bit interest in the facts about psychological terms there is a mere effect that we can find out positivity from the enough of negativity which is continuous moving around us and making us fool day by day and also making our relationship much complex even though there is nothing worst going on. Let’s suppose if a person in front of you throwing tantrums about their ongoing life about his life, his ...
Comments
Post a Comment