Imagine the world and See the Result


During this whole weekend, I was much aware of the fact that I have to do something, something interesting, which will thrive my energy to some other level. I plan to switch between my night hours with some wonderful dreams, well, well, well. Boy, oh Boy I have not been to that place where I kept my glance over some period and tirelessly reached at some point where nothing had gone better to my second chance of living. Your world seems to be different when you start looking upside down creating a different side of yours (just as if you change time zone and have to respond accordingly). The shadow of mine left me during those darkest hours of night, my perplexed mind showed me various directions to keep the spirit high but nothing inspired me.  

I was always surprised with the way dreams took down night hours, move us from stable to really an imaginative direction, moves down the blood direction in some other planet and changes our main motive for the main direction we seek. One must be wondering what I am dreaming for? Why I have been disturbing others to make my shift count? There are so many questions you can still ask, and make the best out of it creating an imaginary world. I still believe the last time I saw someone poking me in my dreams appears in front of me, then suddenly I recognized being so naive that I have experienced this thing before and I have to overlook myself where I kept something in bad shape.

You choose not to live for others but yourself.
You make decisions based on your priorities but not for others.
You pursue knowledge, which you want to explore, not by hearing other precious thoughts.

This is why so many people take decisions when they are alone, they ask simple question from their mind and boom, there comes the idea of exploring different-different opportunities in front of them making a different kind of path to move with better choices.

I can come here daily and write some obsolete things but I take my time in looking for activities that prompt me to write some useful stuff, learning is much important and on above that your experimentation makes you the real count of where you stand. If you do not experiment things, which you are learning today, you are just wasting time and the 260 hours you get from a week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attitude on Life

Change the way YOU ARE

Alone wonders How to spend time !